Jigs And Fixture Designing
- Locating and clamping are the critical functions of any work-holder. Fundamental principles of locating and clamping are applied while designing the Fixtures.
- Fixtures are custom work-holding devices used in many manufacturing operations to secure, support, and locate a work-piece.
- The Major Difference between Jig and Fixture is that jig is a type of tool used to control the location or motion of another tool. Whereas fixture is a support or work holding device used to hold work in place.
- Designing pneumatic and hydraulic clamping systems is one of our fortes.
- Be it robotic or manual welding, gang drilling jigs, assembly and locating fixtures, CNC and VMC etc. We know how the jigs and fixtures are to be designed with minimal clamping and ease of operation.