PSA OXYGEN GENERATOR MANUFACTURER
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology is used with specially developed adsorbents called zeolites to separate oxygen from nitrogen to be able to use pure oxygen in many applications.
First, air is compressed up to 10 bars with the help of compressors, then air is dried out to remove the moisture in the air. Filtration takes place thereafter to filter out the remaining particles, aerosol and oil which is in the pressurized air stream. Carbon Filter ensures long term oil free oxygen delivery. PSA unit consists two tanks filled with zeolites. Each column undergoes cyclic sequence of pressurization, generation, equalization and exhaust cycles for continuous flow of high purity oxygen. During the operation, Oxygen Analyzer monitors the oxygen purity and allows Oxygen gas to storage tank.
- Flexible and Reliable supply of Medical grade Oxygen
- Oxygen Generation as per demand
- Avoiding Cylinder availability issue
- Avoid Logistics and Management Problems
- Simple and Safe to Operate
- Consistently high purity
- Economical than oxygen cylinders
- Fast payback
- Low power consumption
- High quality process design parts